“Paddleton” (Netflix). “WORKIN’ MOMS” (Netflix). The 91st Academy Awards (5 p.m. PT, ABC). “LONDON KILLS” (Acorn TV). “The Voice” (8 p.m., NBC). “Shadowhunters” (8 p.m., Freeform). “THE ENEMY WITHIN” (10 p.m., NBC). “MasterChef Junior” (8 p.m., Fox). “World of Dance” (9 p.m., NBC). “MENTAL SAMURAI” (9 p.m., Fox). “MEXICAN DYNASTIES” (10 p.m., Bravo). “GONE” (9 p.m., WGN America). “WHISKEY CAVALIER” (10 p.m., ABC).
Tickets are $45-$85 and can be purchased in person at the Lesher Center ticket office, online at www.lesherartscenter.org or by calling 925-943-7469, Movies in the Park returns to Orinda, Summer movies are back at Orinda Community Park, Showtimes are at dusk, The free events are open to the community and sponsored by the Orinda Parks and Recreation Department, Families are invited to bring blankets, lawn chairs, and popcorn, The final two movies include: ”Inside Out” on ballet emerald Aug, 4, and “The Good Dinosaur” on Aug, 18..
• Semper Fi Fund, a nonprofit organization that provides financial relief to injured or severely ill post 9/11 Marine Corps and Navy service members and their families during hospitalization, recovery, and afterwards. This Fund was started by six Marine wives in May 2004 when so many Marines and Corpsmen were wounded during the 1st Battle of Fallujah, Iraq. The Fund has helped thousands of wounded and their families since, and is rated A+ by Charity Watch and 4 stars by Charity Navigator, and received the Secretary of Defense Spirit of Hope Award in 2007.
Adults $ 12; seniors (62 and older) $ 10; children 17 and younger $8, For tickets and information, call 925-757-9500, or go to www.elcampaniltheatre.com, Carpenters tribute concert in Antioch, ANTIOCH — Close to You presents a live tribute to the Carpenters 8 p.m, Sept, 15 at the El Campanil Theatre at 602 W, Second St, The popular singing duo of the 1970s and early 80s focused on mid-tempo pop and ballads with Karen Carpenter’s unique and expressive alto voice on lead vocals, Michelle Whited performs a stunning presentation by reproducing Karen’s unique voice along with Don Stamey on piano, The entire band consists of skilled musicians, assisted by ballet emerald prerecorded background harmonies to attain the exclusive sound of the Carpenters..
The group delivered a deliriously good set, highlighted by both Chic numbers and others that Rodgers — an incredibly accomplished composer, arranger and producer — had a hand in crafting. Highlights included the Chic hits “Le Freak,” “Good Times” and “Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah)” as well as “We Are Family,” “Upside Down” and “I’m Coming Out.”. Yowsah, it was fun. Follow Jim Harrington at http://twitter.com/jimthecritic, www.facebook.com/jim.bayareanews and http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/category/concerts.
- best ballet dancewear for womens
- 30% off she believed she could so she did stainless steel or silver plated bangle ballet themed charms shoes charm pearl bead fr
- lladro retired beth, no. 5222, ballet girl, ballerina, 1978-1993, glossy porcelain, made in spain, purple ballet shoes, original
- ballerina ballet shoes embroidered baby girl onesie, embroidered onepiece, baby undershirt, 6-9 months, ready to ship, free ship
- otterbox strada folio iphone x leather wallet case - soft opal reviews
- commuter series case for apple iphone 7 and 8 - ballet way
- case-mate luminescent iphone x tough light up case
- bitch please, i'm a unicorn iphone case
- palm trees xiv / chiang mai, thailand iphone case
- ted baker iphone xs max mirror folio case - babylon reviews
- beach day iphone case